About Me

My photo
I admire handmade, no I'M IN LOVE WITH HANDMADE, especially knitting!!! Handmade is a very special - it suits perfect to you, it's exclusive, it has warmness of the author's hands or designer, it's taste and energy. There are no fabric-produced things that you will feel yourself the same perfect as in handmade things! I have a mamma, the gorgeous, the best ever mamma in the world!! She's a Handicrafter. And she has been knitting and crochetting for all her life!! Not only knitting, but also lots of other handmade. She makes perfect and unbelievable things by her hands!! From the very childhood I was surrounded by handmade, I was like a little princess clothed in knitted unique things, and I begun to do them by myself, but of course I know that it's a long way to do them like mamma, but we work in tandem. I like to have exclusive things and to feel that I'm the only and everybody looks at me! We also can knit and crochet whatever you want, please feel free to contact us, be exlclusive and glad! We're about to start our own design and instructing others!

07 February 2012

a lot of inspiration

i am sooooo glad today!!!! first of all i've passed the modul 1 in swedish with the best mark in the class!!!! that is what i need, and that is what makes me stronger, and this is what gives me inspiration!!!
and the second, look at those incredible dresses which i've found on etsy, i imagine me in every of them, they are gorgeous!!!! just am afraid to get mistake with size...

if you click the pic then you go to dress's webpage on etsy

Gray Cashmere Blend Turtleneck Shift Dress With Shearling-trimmed Long Sleeves

Boatneck Dolman Dress- Black modal

Sheath dress in stretch jersey




No comments:

Post a Comment