About Me

My photo
I admire handmade, no I'M IN LOVE WITH HANDMADE, especially knitting!!! Handmade is a very special - it suits perfect to you, it's exclusive, it has warmness of the author's hands or designer, it's taste and energy. There are no fabric-produced things that you will feel yourself the same perfect as in handmade things! I have a mamma, the gorgeous, the best ever mamma in the world!! She's a Handicrafter. And she has been knitting and crochetting for all her life!! Not only knitting, but also lots of other handmade. She makes perfect and unbelievable things by her hands!! From the very childhood I was surrounded by handmade, I was like a little princess clothed in knitted unique things, and I begun to do them by myself, but of course I know that it's a long way to do them like mamma, but we work in tandem. I like to have exclusive things and to feel that I'm the only and everybody looks at me! We also can knit and crochet whatever you want, please feel free to contact us, be exlclusive and glad! We're about to start our own design and instructing others!

18 January 2012

today's stuff

today I've spoken with my swedish teacher and she also said that she's thinking that i'm overexperienced for this course ))) i'm sitting on the first desk with a lot of books and she saw how quickly I do all the tasks. actually this is a little bit easy for me. but i like it so much!!!
i also did too much homework yesterday, but she said that it's too early))) i said that i chose the grund level by myself, i will learn more grammar, because i speak swedish better then i write it that is why at the A level the teacher can also say that i'm overexperienced.  :)
but i like our teacher very much, she's very young, very experinced and very interesting!!
reading the swedish grammar i understood that i need to read one more time russian grammar from the beginning, i forgot everything)))
i'm very glad with out komvux, one friend of mine told me that they have no even course plan and it's boring at classes. but we have course plan for every course.
i don't understand why it takes approximately 30 minutes for me to do my homework, and more for others? is it i'm wrong? so why i'm so good at classes?
yesterday i've done the pizza dough with a help of our bread maker, it was amazing!! i've cooked 2 big pizzas and now it's about 0,5 left :))))))))

and here is knitting bonus for you, enjoy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment